Playing Bingo is a fun way to to discuss both street safety and bike safety.
Don't be put off by the thought of creating a Safety Bingo game. The best trick to this game is to have the boys create it themselves.
Create a 4 x 4 grid on a sheet of paper with blank squares, one for each boy
How to Play
1. Ask a boy to identify one rule for street or bike safety.
2. Have each boy either draw a picture of the rule just identified or write the words.
3. The den leader writes or draws a picture of the same rule on a card or small square of paper.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with a different boy identifying a rule until all 16 rules squares are full.
5. The den leader mixes up the cards and calls out a rule.
6. Each boy places a marker on the rule that was called out until Bingo or Blackout is achieved.
To make it more fun, whenever a boy got a bingo, I gave him a small piece of candy (like one MnM). When I did this, we only identified 16 rules, so all boys reached Blackout at the same time. Then they all got another piece of candy.